Pointé Lifts Utah - Cosmetic Lifts Utah
This new technique involves placing a small, special suture under the skin through a tiny needle hole. These sutures hold the skin in the desired location in much the same way as surgical techniques. After the procedure the skin quickly flattens out with its own natural tension. Local anesthetic is all that is required for the procedure allowing the patient to resume normal activities immediately.
The result is a completely natural-looking lift without cutting, scars, recovery time or the “stretched look of traditional surgical lifts.
Combining Pointé Lifts Utah with other treatments like Thermage skin tightening can produce even more dramatic results. And unlike surgical lifts, Pointé Lifts Utah are completely reversible.
The expert physicians at Surface Medical Spas developed Pointé Lifts - Pointé Lift: Key Points
- Surface Pointé Lifts Utah provide an alternative to traditional surgical lifts without cutting, stretching, stitches or recovery time.
- Pointé Lifts Utah can be used in for brow lifts, neck lifts, lower facelifts, thigh lifts, breast lifts and other areas.
- Pointé Lifts Utah give a completely natural look.
- Pointé Lifts Utah can be combined with other treatments like Botox, Cooltouch, Fotofacials and Surface Pointé Lifts™ for more dramatic effects.
- Pointé Facelifts Utah are completely reversible.
Pointé Facelift Utah: Key Benefits Compared To Surgical Lifts
- Provide “lifts” very similar to surgical techniques.
- Pointé facelifts Utah are performed without cutting, stretching, or stitches.
- Preformed without incisions, general anesthetic.
- No physical recovery time.
- Looks completely natural.
- Cost less than traditional, surgical facelifts.
- The results are very long lasting or permanent.
- Pointé Facelifts Utah leave no visible scars.
- Pointé Facelifts Utah can be removed and replaced.
- The chance of complications or infection is greatly reduced.
- Pointé Facelifts Utah are completely reversible.
Possible Complications with Pointé Lift Treatments Utah
Pointé Facelifts complications are very rare. However, as with any medical treatment in which the skin is broken there is the risk of infection. The risks of infection from Pointé Facelifts are much less than surgical techniques.
About non-surgical lifts Utah
Loose or wrinkled skin that has been stretched by age and exposure has been treated in the past with surgery. Traditional "face lifts" undermine (separate) the skin and then pull it towards the ears to make it tighter. The excess skin is cut away and the edges are sutured together. Permanent scars in the hairline and in front of the ears are necessary for this correction. A well-done facelift can last ten years before needing to be redone. Surgical face-lifts are still common but don't do much for thin skin and can look artificial and stretched. It requires a number of weeks to look normal enough to go into public and facelifts that don't meet expectations or have complications are still irreversible.
The first real breakthrough with any sort of non-surgical face-lift was the development of "Aptos Threadlifting" in Russia by a plastic surgeon named Sulamanidze. The treatment was brought to the United States just a few years ago under the name "Featherlift".
Surface was one of the first clinics in North America to offer this treatment. However, there is a drawback. With a Featherlift procedure, the skin is attached or held in place by another area of skin. Since skin is subject to stretching and laxity, the correction is not as strong as a surgical lift where the deep fascia laysers are sutured in place.
The desire to have a truly non-surgical facelift that offered dramatic results prompted the development of Pointé Face Lift.
Pointé Lifts offer a surgical result without surgery.
With Pointé Lifts, the temporal area (forehead) face and neck are the most common treatment areas. The procedure is performed through a tiny needle hole hidden in the hairline. The needle hole is so small (about the thickness of a pencil lead) that suturing is unnecessary to close it. The procedure usually takes about an hour and the patient is ready to go. There is no down time for healing or recovery with temporary soreness lasting two or three days. Patients describe immediate post treatment feeling as wearing a ponytail that's too tight and experience a tension headache for the first 24 hours that can be treated with aspirin.
The results can be dramatic. For more information, we suggest that you come in for a free consultation or attend one of our free seminars.
Call and schedule a free Cosmetic non-surgical Facelift consultation with
Dr. Barson today! 801.776.2002.
View our Procedures
What Our Patients Are Saying
Many of our patients from Layton and Park City would never even consider having bag-type implants done due to the possible complications involved and the frequent unnatural look and feel of bag implants. With a Natural Breast Augmentation tm almost all of these complications can be avoided.